For over 30 years, Ronald B. Fox & Associates LLC has put their expertise in marketing, sales, operations, acquisitions, IPOs and general management to work for leading telecommunications, ecommerce and dot com companies around the world.
Here is a sampling of some of our accomplishments:
- Provided telecommunications expertise to dot com startup resulting in first to market ecommerce concept and $72 million in private placement funding.
- Obtained infrastructure partner for global ecommerce initiative providing international credit/clearinghouse products competitive to Visa/MasterCard.
- Established early entrant into the mobile entertainment market with content delivery agreements with most major US carriers and distribution partnerships with all top music publishing companies.
- Restructured four-year-old international telecom. Created gross profits of 35% from break-even in five months. Concurrently developed Initial Public Offering and secured direct service agreements in three regulated countries.
- Recruited and directed operations staff for wholesale, multi-switch, international long distance carrier. Developed policy/procedures, customer support, billing systems and network designs to support $100 million in annual revenues.
- Developed and implemented marketing and sales plan for international long distance startup, generating 18 million minutes of contracted traffic within the first 90 days.
- Negotiated joint venture in Mexico, with affiliate of IBM-Mexico and Bank Mexico, for provision of value-added telecommunications service in conjunction with Telefonos de Mexico.
- Established secondary market program in conjunction with AT&T. Achieved gross profits of $16 million annually by the second year.
- Directed installation & maintenance of 2,100 privately owned telecommunications systems. Acquired two competitive corporations and automated inventory and service dispatch functions. Achieved 21% profit contribution from operating loss.
To find out more about our past and current projects, contact us or visit our case study page.
“Expertise in marketing, sales, operations, acquisitions, IPOs and general management”